Etisalat is giving its customers the chance to be among the first in the
The telecom major is exclusively offering customers LG's first curved and flexible display smartphone along with up to 10GB of data and 300 flexi minutes that could be used for making local or international calls or for receiving incoming calls while roaming.
Featuring a 6-inch curved screen, flexible body, the LG G Flex has a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera, 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera and up to 32GB of on-board storage. The device runs on the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system, has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 2.3GHz quad-core processor. Etisalat is offering the phone for free on two post-paid and one prepaid plan.
For Dh250, customers get 1GB data and 100 flexi minutes on a post-paid plan, while for Dh400 they will receive a 10GB data package and 300 flexi minutes. Etisalat's prepaid customers meanwhile, will receive the device at Dh2,999 and 1GB of free data for the first month and then Dh99 from the second month.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation