On behalf of MoF, the meeting was attended by HE Mariam Mohammad Al Amiri, Assistant Undersecretary for the Management of Financial Resouces;
During the meeting, MoF conducted a presentation which covered various aspects of the e-Dirham system. The presentation commenced with a demonstration of the system's features, the various developing stages and the challenges faced in its adoption, the system's payment and settlement services, the payment channels, the different types of e-Dirham cards and methods of use. MoF also highlighted the mechanism used for settling due payments and collecting revenues from entities using the e-Dirham system as well audit mechanisms and financial compliance tools.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference