The 70-year-old singer received numerous ovations Saturday night at the
The suave Iglesias showed that he knows how to connect with an audience with his unique style.
Iglesias performed songs like "Caruso" and "
"I've been asked so many times about what it is that an artist likes. What we like most is coming back. Being in
Iglesias performed "Manuela," "Me Olvide de Vivir," "
"If the passion I feel from you was not there, I would be working at a law firm," Iglesias said with a smile before performing "Hey."
The singer, who has sold more than 300 million records worldwide, opened the show with "Amor, Amor, Amor" and closed with "Me Va, Me Va," a song that got the audience on its feet.
Iglesias returned for a long encore after the audience lured him back on the stage with shouts of "One more! One more!" and "Julio, don't go!" EFE
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy