Carmaker Otokar said it posted a net income of TRY 96.56mn (
Revenues of the company rose 40% y/y to TRY 1.4bn last year. Domestic sales and exports stood at TRY 1.2bn and TRY 225mn, respectively. Otokar's export revenues fell 13% y/y but domestic sales grew 58% y/y in 2013. Last year, Otokar produced 5,609 vehicles and sold 5,554 units. Otokoc is the Turkish military's largest supplier of vehicles, exporting its products more than 60 countries. It produces armoured vehicles, off-road vehicles, buses and minibuses.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March