Finally, it's the week when a much-trumpeted new wall of money begins hitting the markets.
Possibly. The first point is that this all may prove more complex than it first seems: some, if not all, of the special dividend will already be factored into the
Second, the wall of money argument always emerges when markets peak - the worry being that investors become rather less choosy about what they do with cash when they have oodles to do something with.
Third, optimists might also like to recall the greatest line ever penned about the combination of the City, money and walls, once uttered by the grandee banker
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder