SPECIALIST bolt tensioner manufacturer Boltight has launched a new range of long stroke spring return bolt tensioners that are designed to improve productivity and operator safety. Called the
A special spring return mechanism provides automatic piston retraction after depressurising the system at the end of the tensioning sequence. This ensures the tools are ready for the next operational sequence of tensioning, commencing from zero stroke.
The TSR range operates at 1500 bar and uses the same hydraulic pump and hoses as other Boltight bolt tensioning tools, including the extra load range for compact applications. As well as the piston retraction, the tools are designed with safety features like a safety overload prevention valve and maximum stroke indicator.
Additional optional features include gear drive nut rotation, swivel connectors and oversize threading to accommodate galvanised bolting. Special designs are also available if required. All tools in the TSR range can be supplied from stock along with pumps, hoses and fittings.
Said Boltight engineering manager,
Pressure tested and CE marked, all TSR spring return bolt tensioners are supplied with detailed operating, maintenance and safety manuals.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March