Category: Baystreet Newswire
Company: Stock Publisher
Fortitude Group, Inc. (OTC: FRTD) – For an in-depth report on Fortitude Group, Inc.: www.BullTrends.com/stockquote/FRTD
Fortitude Group closed up over 111% on Friday with about 132 million shares traded. The stock was one of the biggest winners in the OTC market after the company’s CEO released a statement.
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDRX) – For an in-depth report on Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. follow: www.BullTrends.com/stockquote/MDRX
Allscripts Healtchare Solutions soared on Friday to close up 6.50% on about 8.6 million shares traded. The stock was one of the biggest gainers in the NASDAQ and even hit a new one year high of
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) – For an in-depth report on Barnes & Noble, Inc. follow: www.BullTrends.com/stockquote/BKS
Barnes & Noble Inc. closed up 5.42% on Friday with about 12.1 million shares traded. Investment firm G Asset Management said on Friday that it had offered to buy a 51 percent stake in either Barnes & Noble Inc or in the company’s Nook digital business. The proposal for Barnes & Noble as a whole would be for
Wondering what your next move should be in the market? BullTrends.com can help lead the way. For free access to our complete stock reports, take a few minutes to register with us by clicking this link: http://www.bulltrends.com/
Disclosure: BullTrends.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Investors should always conduct their own due diligence with any potential investment. Please read our report and visit our website, for complete risks and disclosures.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation