“Device Cloud Networks (DCN) is a solid addition to Arrow’s Intelligent Systems business unit which enables us to offer one billing code for global connectivity for customers deploying products and services worldwide. The DCN platform is an easy way for customers to deploy and manage global M2M devices by offering innovative products and services that simplify device management along with a comprehensive suite of diagnostics. Arrow can now offer our customers a full suite of device applications, connectivity enablement and enhanced services,” says
“We are excited to be working with Arrow,” says
About Device Cloud Networks
Device Cloud Networks (DCN) provides a comprehensive set of solutions for connecting devices to the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Supporting LTE, 3G, 2G, WiFi, and Satellite, its next-generation platform for M2M automates the processes for managing devices worldwide. Whether connecting devices, existing applications, or building new applications, the DCN platform has the best tools to get the job done. DCN provides industry with one SKU, competitive rates by zones and consistent service quality through DCN’s alliance of operator partners.
Source: Device Cloud Networks (DCN)
Most Popular Stories
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Senate Reaches Unemployment Benefits Deal
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna