Assets of Armenian insurance companies up 23% for 2013
According to ArmInfo's Ranking of Insurance Companies of
As much as 87% of the assets were floating assets (41.1bln AMD). In 2013 this index grew by 26%, in Q4 2013 by 3%. Financial investments made up 30.2bln AMD (28% growth in 2013 and 7.7% growth in Q4 2013), short-term receivables made up 8.5bln AMD or 18% of the assets (23% growth in 2013 and 18% drop in Q4 2013). The share of cash in the assets made up 2.5% or 1.2bln AMD (23% drop in 2013 and 42% growth in Q4 2013).
In 2013 the aggregate capital of the companies dropped by 2% to 14.4bln AMD or
As much as 91.6% of the capital or 13.2ln AMD was authorized capital, 2.7% or 383.7mln AMD was accumulated profit. The latter index dropped by 85% in 2013 and by 54% in Q4 2013. As a result only two companies registered profit in 2013:
In 2013 the aggregate obligations of the companies grew by 40% to 32.7bln AMD. In Q4 2013 they grew by 3.3%. Some 11.4% of the obligations or 3.7bln AMD were payables (38.2% drop in 2013 and 37% growth in Q4 2013).
Most Popular Stories
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law