Washington, Feb. 23 (ANI): Apple and Samsung have reportedly failed to agree on a US patent dispute settlement and will be facing each other again in court on March 31.
In a joint filing, the companies said that Samsung mobile chief Shin Jong-Kyun and other executives from the company met with Apple CEO Tim Cook along with a mediator in February to broker talks.
The filing read that notwithstanding these efforts, however, the mediator's settlement proposal to the parties was unsuccessful, Cnet reported.
However, the filing also mentioned that the companies were willing to work through the mediator. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Apple, Samsung fail to reach settlement in US patent infringement case
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?