Washington, Feb. 23 (ANI): Apple and Samsung have reportedly failed to agree on a US patent dispute settlement and will be facing each other again in court on March 31.
In a joint filing, the companies said that Samsung mobile chief Shin Jong-Kyun and other executives from the company met with Apple CEO Tim Cook along with a mediator in February to broker talks.
The filing read that notwithstanding these efforts, however, the mediator's settlement proposal to the parties was unsuccessful, Cnet reported.
However, the filing also mentioned that the companies were willing to work through the mediator. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Apple, Samsung fail to reach settlement in US patent infringement case
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West