The Acting Governor of the Central Bank of
Alade told journalists on Friday in
The news of the suspension of the former governor of the CBN, Mallam Lamido Sanusi, on Thursday resulted in the drop in the value of the local currency against the dollar.
The Naira exchanged for N170 to
Alade, who described the development as expected reaction, assured that her team would work assiduously to stabilize all segments of the foreign exchange market.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder