The stock price moved between
This was on the back of the benchmark FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI closing 2.40 points higher at 1,830.21. The healthcare firm now has a market capitalisation of
Its shares closed at
The company has managed to record quarterly net profits of
Following the disposal of its glove manufacturing and trading business, it has expanded its remaining businesses into three business segments in the healthcare industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline