At the meeting of
"The Turkmen leader demanded to create all conditions for that the internet and modern communication technologies would be accessible for every citizen and ordered the relevant officials to take all measures to ensure qualitative service and efficient use of modern technology," according to the government's message.
The deputy chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers Satlyk Satlykov, who supervises the development of transport and communications, made a report at the meeting.
It is planned to put into operation some 60 automatic telephone exchanges, to mount around 63,264 telephone points, around 26,944 of which will be connected to use internet services, according to Satlykov.
Under the implementation of the program for development of the communications sphere for the period until 2016, the work on modernization of the internet system is underway in
It was reported in
It is expected that a significant breakthrough in the sphere of telecommunications, and other applications such as the Internet, mobile communication, will allow
The French Thales Alenia Space plans to launch it in late 2014 in accordance to the contract with the Turkmen government.
Translated by L.Z.
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?