With just six weeks to go until the end of the financial year, investors should be checking if they have made use of tax breaks by using their Isa allowance.
Most analysts and fund managers believe there is still potential to make money from stock market investments as economic conditions improve, with predictions that the
You can put up to pounds 11,520 into a stocks and shares Isa before the 5 April deadline. The main benefit comes from freedom from capital gains for all investors, with 10% tax on any share dividends you might receive, a substantial discount on the 32.5% or 37.5% for additional or higher-rate taxpayers.
But where can you maximise returns? Here we ask experts for their fund recommendations, depending on the investor's appetite for risk.
Most Popular Stories
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat