With just six weeks to go until the end of the financial year, investors should be checking if they have made use of tax breaks by using their Isa allowance.
Most analysts and fund managers believe there is still potential to make money from stock market investments as economic conditions improve, with predictions that the
You can put up to pounds 11,520 into a stocks and shares Isa before the 5 April deadline. The main benefit comes from freedom from capital gains for all investors, with 10% tax on any share dividends you might receive, a substantial discount on the 32.5% or 37.5% for additional or higher-rate taxpayers.
But where can you maximise returns? Here we ask experts for their fund recommendations, depending on the investor's appetite for risk.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Lindsay Lohan, Jimmy Fallon Get Soaked on 'The Tonight Show': Watch
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump