CHICAGO, Feb. 21 -- The National Futures Association issued the following news release:
The Board of Directors of National Futures Association (NFA) has re-elected Christopher K. Hehmeyer, Non-Executive Vice Chairman, Knight Futures, to serve a one-year term as Chairman. The Board also re-elected Michael C. Dawley, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs & Co., to serve as Vice Chairman.
In addition, the following individuals were newly elected in the category of swap dealer/major swap participant representatives:
- Oliver Jakob, International Chief Risk Officer, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Holding Co., Ltd.;
- Sheryl M. Wallace, Vice President and Global Manager, Cargill, Inc.; and
- Martin Nance, CEO and Director, Quadrant Structured Products Company, Ltd.
The Board also re-elected the following individuals as public directors:
- Ronald H. Filler, Professor of Law, New York Law School;
- Douglas E. Harris, Managing Director, Promontory Financial Group LLC;
- Michael H. Moskow, Vice Chairman and Senior Fellow on the Global Economy, The Chicago Council on Global Affairs;
- Todd E. Petzel, Chief Investment Officer, Offit Capital Advisors LLC; and
- Susan M. Phillips, Former Chairman, Commodity Futures Trading Commission and former Dean of the School of Business at George Washington University.
The following individual was newly elected by the Board as a public director:
- Jill E. Sommers, Former Commissioner, Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
All Board members serve two-year terms.
The Board also elected the following individuals to serve one-year terms on NFA's Executive Committee:
- Douglas L. Bry, Northfield Trading LP;
- Gerald F. Corcoran, R.J. O'Brien & Associates Inc.;
- Michael C. Dawley, Goldman Sachs & Co.;
- Ronald H. Filler, New York Law School;
- David S. Goone, IntercontinentalExchange Inc.;
- Douglas E. Harris, Promontory Financial Group L.L.C.;
- James L. Koutoulas, Typhon Capital Management LLC;
- Charlotte B. McLaughlin, PNC Capital Markets LLC;
- Michael H. Moskow, The Chicago Council on Global Affairs;
- Ronald S. Oppenheimer, Vitol Inc.;
- Todd E. Petzel, Offit Capital Advisors LLC;
- John F. Sandner, CME Group Inc. ; and
- Don Thompson, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Mr. Hehmeyer and NFA President Daniel Roth also serve on the Executive Committee.
A complete list of NFA's Board of Directors http://www.nfa.futures.org/NFA-about-nfa/board-of-directors.HTML and its various committees http://www.nfa.futures.org/NFA-about-nfa/committees/index.HTML can be found on NFA's website. http://www.nfa.futures.org/
TNS 18EstebanLiz-140222-30FurigayJane-4645251 30FurigayJane