“eMassageChair.com” was featured on NewsWatch as part of its 2014 Consumer Electronic Show Wrap Up, which took a look at the latest and coolest technology showcased at the trade show.
The health and fitness industry is always popular at the Consumer Electronics Show, but something consumers don’t regularly consider is massage therapy. While massage therapy has been proven to increase alertness and mental acuity, most consumers can’t afford to hire a fulltime masseuse. Home massage chairs offer a viable alternative.
The Osaki O-3D Pro Dreamer is a modern chair with 3D rollers that massages anywhere from the lower lumbar area up to the base of the neck. It has high quality airbag massages, which is basically a compression massage that’s similar to a shiatsu massage.
For any consumers thinking about buying one, NewsWatch featured eMassageChair.com, a website considered the massage chair expert. They focus on customer service and putting the right chair in the hands of the right consumer.
To purchase a massage chair for the house or to research one, visit http://www.emassagechair.com.
NewsWatch is a weekly 30-minute consumer oriented television show that airs monthly on
The show airs in 180 markets nationwide as well as all of the top 20 broadcast markets in the country, and is the preferred choice for Satellite Media Tour and Video News Release Distribution.
For more information or to catch all the products reviewed at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show, visti http://newswatchtv.com/ces-2014.html.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/newswatch/emassagechair/prweb11606942.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW