Four artists from the southern Japanese region, and four Cambodian musicians together performed 20 songs for some 400 Cambodian spectators in the third Japan-Cambodia Kizuna Festival. Kizuna is the Japanese word for bonding.
Japanese Ambassador to Cambodia Yuji Kumamaru said at the performance that the concert was dedicated to the "bond of friendship" between the people of the two countries.
The four-day festival, which began Friday, is being held at the Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center in central
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO