IRA Financial Group’s self-directed solo 401K Plan is a cost effective retirement plan that was designed specifically for the self-employed or the small business owner with no employees. IRA Financial group’s solo 401K plan, also called the individual 401K or self-directed retirement plan is a retirement plan designed to maximize contributions and be less complex and less expensive to maintain than a conventional qualified retirement Plan. With
With IRA Financial Group’s one-day set-up solo 401(k) plan solution, as trustee of the plan, the plan participant will have the ability to make traditional (stocks, mutual funds, etc) as well as non-traditional investments (real estate, precious metals, tax liens, private businesses, etc) tax free and without requiring the custodian consent. Furthermore, IRA Financial Group’s solo plan account can be opened at any local bank or credit union.
To learn more about the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/solo-401k-plan-set-up-/individual-401k-one-day/prweb11607818.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?