Hulk Hogan is slated to make his return to WWE February 24 on Monday Night Raw.
The wrestling star's appearance is set to coincide with the WWE Network launch that same day. Hogan has not been with the WWE since 2007.
Hogan will also make an appearance at Wrestlemania XXX in April, albeit in a role currently unknown. TMZ does report that the 60-year-old has been training at the WWE Performance Center in Florida.
Many other top stars, including Jimmy Hart and Undertaker, will also appear on Monday night's show.
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Hulk Hogan to return to WWE on February 24
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low