This will be the Government's fourth foreign currency bond issue in recent years, following a 5-year
The investor base for the 5-year bond issue includes a wide range of central banks, other official institutions and foreign-based investment funds across a diverse geographical area.
- The proceeds of the bond of
- The bond transaction achieved all of the objectives of the Government, including providing cost-effective and diversified funding for the foreign reserves held in the Exchange Fund Account.
TNS 18EstebanLiz-140222-30FurigayJane-4645328 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion