In line with its ongoing support and commitment towards Emiratisation in the banking sector,
CBI's participation showcases its active interest in utilising the career fair opportunity as a platform to attract, meet with, and interview young Emirati graduates, namely holders of Bachelor degrees, higher diplomas, and banking diplomas and to introduce young candidates to its various career development and sponsorship programmes.
As a token of appreciation of CBI's Emiratisation efforts,
Zainab Noureldini, CBI's Head of Human Resources, said: "The objective of our participation in Sharjah Career Fair is to attract talented
"We want to help students to find out more about their banking with CBI. We certainly put a lot of effort in attracting and retaining the most talented and promising
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11