In line with its ongoing support and commitment towards Emiratisation in the banking sector,
CBI's participation showcases its active interest in utilising the career fair opportunity as a platform to attract, meet with, and interview young Emirati graduates, namely holders of Bachelor degrees, higher diplomas, and banking diplomas and to introduce young candidates to its various career development and sponsorship programmes.
As a token of appreciation of CBI's Emiratisation efforts,
Zainab Noureldini, CBI's Head of Human Resources, said: "The objective of our participation in Sharjah Career Fair is to attract talented
"We want to help students to find out more about their banking with CBI. We certainly put a lot of effort in attracting and retaining the most talented and promising
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?