Marshall has announced a loan agreement for up to
The loan is fully repayable with about
The repayment will be spread out over 59 quarterly payments with the final payment due
Marshall says the mill being operational is crucial to the province's forestry sector.
He says the deal was made possible by the company, its past and present employees and the government coming together with a common goal.
Under the agreement, the mill is required to continue to operate, is responsible for environmental liabilities, and must contribute to the employee pension plans.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- First Lady Announces Job Site for Veterans
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Tesla Expanding Its California Operations
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Retirement: Why $1 Million Won't Be Enough
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter