Marshall has announced a loan agreement for up to
The loan is fully repayable with about
The repayment will be spread out over 59 quarterly payments with the final payment due
Marshall says the mill being operational is crucial to the province's forestry sector.
He says the deal was made possible by the company, its past and present employees and the government coming together with a common goal.
Under the agreement, the mill is required to continue to operate, is responsible for environmental liabilities, and must contribute to the employee pension plans.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4