Digicel s business division announced that it has reinforced its information technology (IT) cloud services and previously, in October, telecommunications firm first brought in its cloud computing solutions in T&T.
Machado said: Businesses are looking for efficiencies within data centre infrastructure; they want flexible and scalable architecture that enables them to address new business demands for growth while maintaining productivity and efficiency. The purchase of additional resources often requires additional staff to maintain and manage the components as well as more resources for cooling and power. For businesses that want to do more with less, it comes down to total cost of ownership and return on investment, Machado said.
With solutions such as FlexPod an affordable, easy-to-deploy infrastructure solution for businesses customers can quickly simplify their environment through virtualisation and IT consolidation, she added. The
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down