Cimcor and the insurance firm AIG has been collaborated to provide the file integrity monitoring (FIM) software CimTrak, the innovative IT security, integrity and compliance technology, which is formulated by Cimcor on the eRiskHub.com website.
The site is meant to serve as a nexus of activity for enterprises seeking to improve their cyber security posture. The new website would also highlight industry news to aid professionals stay up to date on current IT security and compliance issues.
The topic of cyber security has been a high profile discussion point over the last year. It has become obvious that many enterprises need to not only be concerned with protecting their IT systems, but to also protect against breaches. Cyber security insurance is increasingly part of companies' risk posture.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes