Cimcor and the insurance firm AIG has been collaborated to provide the file integrity monitoring (FIM) software CimTrak, the innovative IT security, integrity and compliance technology, which is formulated by Cimcor on the eRiskHub.com website.
The site is meant to serve as a nexus of activity for enterprises seeking to improve their cyber security posture. The new website would also highlight industry news to aid professionals stay up to date on current IT security and compliance issues.
The topic of cyber security has been a high profile discussion point over the last year. It has become obvious that many enterprises need to not only be concerned with protecting their IT systems, but to also protect against breaches. Cyber security insurance is increasingly part of companies' risk posture.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'