Cimcor and the insurance firm AIG has been collaborated to provide the file integrity monitoring (FIM) software CimTrak, the innovative IT security, integrity and compliance technology, which is formulated by Cimcor on the eRiskHub.com website.
The site is meant to serve as a nexus of activity for enterprises seeking to improve their cyber security posture. The new website would also highlight industry news to aid professionals stay up to date on current IT security and compliance issues.
The topic of cyber security has been a high profile discussion point over the last year. It has become obvious that many enterprises need to not only be concerned with protecting their IT systems, but to also protect against breaches. Cyber security insurance is increasingly part of companies' risk posture.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista