A contract has been presented to the
The Software, Maintenance and Support contract offers for the installation and training required to offer a School Emergency Response Floor Plan and Information System , a computerized floor plan and emergency response information system that can be kept updated yearly as school layouts and information change.
The school will become part of, and have access to, BeSafe's secure web portal, which maintains up-to-date schematic building and floor plans and makes them available in electronic and printed binder form to school safety personnel and public safety officials, for use in managing a school-based emergency.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels