A contract has been presented to the
The Software, Maintenance and Support contract offers for the installation and training required to offer a School Emergency Response Floor Plan and Information System , a computerized floor plan and emergency response information system that can be kept updated yearly as school layouts and information change.
The school will become part of, and have access to, BeSafe's secure web portal, which maintains up-to-date schematic building and floor plans and makes them available in electronic and printed binder form to school safety personnel and public safety officials, for use in managing a school-based emergency.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs