ENP Newswire -
Release date- 20022014 -
Environmental Finance (www.environmental-finance.com) is an online news and analysis service that reports on sustainable investment, green finance and environmental markets. Its annual rankings survey is the largest and one of the most closely watched surveys of the world's environmental markets.
'Standard Bank is committed to leadership in sustainability and our carbon finance team has made a great contribution to cleaner origination in many emerging markets countries.'
Votes in the Environmental Finance annual survey are cast by market participants across the environmental finance industry, including brokers, trading companies, banks, law firms, consultants and project developers in the carbon, renewable energy, weather and catastrophe risk markets.
For more on
Most Popular Stories
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat