ENP Newswire -
Release date- 20022014 -
Environmental Finance (www.environmental-finance.com) is an online news and analysis service that reports on sustainable investment, green finance and environmental markets. Its annual rankings survey is the largest and one of the most closely watched surveys of the world's environmental markets.
'Standard Bank is committed to leadership in sustainability and our carbon finance team has made a great contribution to cleaner origination in many emerging markets countries.'
Votes in the Environmental Finance annual survey are cast by market participants across the environmental finance industry, including brokers, trading companies, banks, law firms, consultants and project developers in the carbon, renewable energy, weather and catastrophe risk markets.
For more on
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation