ENP Newswire -
Release date- 20022014 - Operating profit in the fourth quarter amounted to
'Over the past years we in SEB have strengthened long-term customer relationships, continued to grow in our areas of strength, reduced earnings volatility and have improved both cost and capital efficiency. We have a growing and attractive customer base and work to improve customer satisfaction, which is also reflected in the operating result for 2013', says
'Our diversified business contributed to a broad increase in operating income, up by 7 per cent to
'We continued to generate capital and on a Common Equity Tier 1 ratio (Basel III) of 15.0 per cent, return on equity reached 13.1 per cent.'
Asset quality remained high. Credit losses amounted to
The liquidity coverage ratio was 129 per cent, the core liquidity reserve amounted to
Operating income in the fourth quarter amounted to
The Board of Directors prosposes a dividend to the shareholders of
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?