The Coordinating Minister for the Economy and Minister of Finance, Dr.
Okonjo-Iweala assured that the pursuit of macro-economic stability, which has become the hallmark of the incumbent administration would continue, even as she expressed optimism that the tight monetary policy which the nation's apex bank has been driving would be sustained.
The minister, who was reacting to Sanusi's suspension at a media briefing in
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits