The Coordinating Minister for the Economy and Minister of Finance, Dr.
Okonjo-Iweala assured that the pursuit of macro-economic stability, which has become the hallmark of the incumbent administration would continue, even as she expressed optimism that the tight monetary policy which the nation's apex bank has been driving would be sustained.
The minister, who was reacting to Sanusi's suspension at a media briefing in
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property