ENP Newswire -
Release date- 19022014 -
The Private Placement consisted of the issuance of 5,000,000 units at a price of
Each Unit consisted of one common share and one share purchase warrant (the 'Warrant') exercisable for a two year term from the closing of the Private Placement at an exercise price of
The net proceeds of the Private Placement will be used to fund its work commitments on its BC mineral properties and for general corporate and working capital purposes.
All securities issued pursuant to the Private Placement are subject to a statuary hold period expiring on
'This news release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements.'
Suite 2000 - 1177
Toll Free: 1-877-662-8184
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign