Contract notice: The Provision of ICT Services to The Royal Borough of Greenwich.
The Royal Borough is looking for innovative flexible partners who have a passion for ICT and delivering first class customer experience to its clients. The services sought under this procurement are: Lot 1: Network, IPT Infrastructure and Cabling; Lot 2: Helpdesk/Service Desk and
The Royal Borough intend to award on individual lot basis therefore tenderer may bid for one or more individual lots.
The contract to be let will be for a period of five (5) with option to extend for additional two years with two year break in clause.
This contract is divided into lots: yes
Deposits and Guarantees required: Requirements to be provided in the Invitation to Tender and contract documents. A parent company guarantee and/or performance bond may be required.
Time limit for receipt of requests for documents or for accessing documents:
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate:
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up: English.
Tender documents : T21081706.html
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia