PROFILE: www.profilesw.com Founded in 1990,
The award for the second consecutive year acts as an acknowledgement of PROFILE's focus to R&D. During the past year the company invested heavily in the development of innovative investment management solutions while expanding its presence abroad with new offices in
PROFILE is committed to providing state-of-the-art financial products and software solutions that meet and exceed clients' expectations to help them achieve business efficiency and customer service excellence, since the latter is of utmost importance for their business success.
This recognition further supports the company's continuing efforts for developing new systems such as IMSplus Mobility and Peer-to-Peer Lending. The IMSplus Mobility application offers to modern investment management professionals and their clients complete management of portfolios, reports, trading, performance and market analysis with unrestricted yet authorised access to their data, whenever and wherever needed, in order to conduct business remotely via their mobile devices. Furthermore, the company upgraded and enriched its banking platform, FMS.next with new solutions such as Peer-to-Peer Lending which acts as the online platform for investment and funding among investors and borrowers. Peer-to-Peer Lending activities are being widely accepted in
The "Money" (Hrima) Magazine Business Awards recognise the excellence of all listed firms on the
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost