PingPlotter.com has created the “Roadmap to Network Nirvana”, an easy, concise (and possibly fun) guide on how to identify network issues, isolate the source of problems and effectively “communicate” with an internet service provider.
Slow network speeds, interrupted (buffering) video and dropped connections can be maddening. Pesky, intermittent and erratic connectivity problems are especially annoying. It often seems like there's no solution, and it's difficult to know where to look for answers. Don't concede defeat - network nirvana is within reach!
The roadmap helps solve one of the biggest problems in network troubleshooting: "Now What?" and provides the weapons (uh, tools) needed to get the job done. The combination guide and worksheet will walk spotty-internet victims through the steps required to research the problem, build a case to bring to their ISP, and then navigate their provider's support organization.
“We have learned that more often than not, people just don’t know how to navigate to a solution,” said
The roadmap is designed to give users everything they need to see the network and pinpoint the problem. The guide and worksheet are available free from http://www.pingplotter.com/netnirvana.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11599200.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?