Revenues of 1.729 billion of euros were obtained, which is nearly as much as in 2012, the enterprise announced.
The company plans to reduce its business with downstream activities (refineries, petrol station) and will concentrate on upstream activities (oil and gas production) in the future. In addition, the group sales of more than 42 billion of euros and a global workforce of around 29,000
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline