ANRT, Moroccan telecom regulator, the written record for .ma country code top level domain (ccTLD) has obtained authorization from ICANN for handling the ccTLD in Arabic.
Further, the regulator has also selected
In the fourth quarter, ANRT notes that system is scheduled to begin functioning.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party