The breakfast, open to the public, will feature a conversation with Emmy award nominated TV host, attorney, best-selling author, and former
“It is my pleasure to host this leadership breakfast, which helps raise awareness and empower women to take control of their heart health,” said
“We know that Star will inspire women to use their power and strength to make changes in their lives,” said Gregory Plage. “We commend
The breakfast takes place
Go Red For Women® captures the energy, passion and the spirit power of women to band together and speak out against a silent killer. Designed to celebrate the power and authentic voice of women, their influence and strength in numbers, Go Red For Women® is gaining momentum as more and more leaders are lending their voice to the American Heart Association’s call for action and change.
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, a global leader, provides access to a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, banking services, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust services.
Go Red For Women®,powered by the American Heart Association’s research, educates and connects millions of women of all ages. With one out of three women still dying from heart disease, we continue to fight this No. 1 killer by helping women turn simple choices into life-saving actions. Whether it’s eating healthier, exercising more, reducing our cholesterol, or quitting smoking,
Founded in 1924, the
The guest speaker is neither an employee nor affiliated with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Opinions expressed by the guest speaker are solely his or her own and do not necessarily reflect those of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party