First lady Michelle Obama made an appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" in New York Thursday joining in on a skit with actor Will Ferrell.
Fallon and Ferrell were already in costume as teenage girls Sara and Stacy for one of the talk show host's most popular sketches, "Ew!" before Obama came on stage. The "Ew!" sketch is originally from Fallon's previous gig, "Late Night."
Right after Ferrell, or Stacy, made out with a poster of Harry Styles, Obama was introduced.
The "ladies" talked some before Obama delivered her message of being healthy and exercising. The First Lady even delivers a few spot-on "Ewwwws" for the skit and offers the "girls" some kale chips as an alternative to potato chips.
Watch the clip below:
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap