The investigation concerns whether the Emeritus Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to the proposed transaction and whether the proposed consideration adequately values Emeritus’ common stock.
If you are an Emeritus shareholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at email@example.com, by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
J. Brandon Walker, Esq.
(212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down