Kendal and Kylie Jenner cover the March edition of Marie Claire Mexico.
The sisters look stylish and far beyond their years in the cover photo -- and in the inside spread -- which finds them wearing their dark hair back and bold rep lipstick.
"We had a great time," Kendall says of the shoot where they were dressed in Tory Burch and PAVON ensembles. "It was especially different for Kylie. It kind of showed her in a different light, so I think that was cool."
In their interview for the magazine, Kendall, 18, and Kylie, 16, discussed the responsibilities that come with being celebrities and their future goals.
"I think we definitely try to set the best example we can," Kylie said regarding the pair's young fans. "Sometimes we have to take a step back and realize that with the opportunities we have, we also have a lot of power to change things. Sometimes we can complain about the paparazzi and about being so public, but I think we have realized that there is just so much that we could do and that we definitely wanna pursue."
For Kendall, that interest is modeling.
"[I] always enjoyed watching and looking at high fashion models and supermodels. I always wanted to be them," says Kendall. "Even as a kid, I remember always looking at my mom's magazines. I would look up to them and I thought they were so beautiful and they seemed very elegant and cool."
Kylie, however, is already talking about designing and getting into acting when she turns 18.
"I used to do plays in school and then in my community. I would participate in all of them 'til I was 13," she said.
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original Headline: Kendal and Kylie Jenner cover Marie Claire Mexico
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?