These measures were taken to prevent a sharp rise in the price of first grade flour and bread after the national currency devaluation on
More than 500,000 tons of cheap grain will be allocated from the
The local executive bodies determine the grain processing enterprises with an appropriate industrial infrastructure, as well as material and human resources through appropriate procedures.
These measures will ensure stability of bread and first grade flour prices and provide livestock enterprises and farms with cheaper bran.
Translated by NH
Edited by SM
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Biden Considers Mediation in Venezuela
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers
- 'Titanfall' XBox Debut Has Microsoft Fired Up
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen