Karma-Lab announces the release of KARMA Motif Software Version 3.1, a major update that adds support for several more
• supports the MOXF and MOX series, and the Motif Rack XS (in addition to the Motif XF and XS series)
• supports Mac OSX
• supports Windows XP through Windows 8.1, 32- and 64-bit
• supports the Steinberg CMC-PD and CMC-QC external controllers, along with others
• adds additional control ports for use with multiple external devices at the same time
• new Previous Scene, Next Scene and Startup Scene functions
• other new features, enhancements and improvements
KARMA Motif brings the award-winning and patented KARMA algorithmic music technology to a number of Yamaha Motif-based models, giving them extensive new interactive groove generation, arpeggiation and arranger-like capabilities.
The software includes the ability to use the keyboard’s Remote Mode to control all of KARMA’s functions directly from the keyboard, while KARMA sends parameter information and values directly to the keyboard’s display. This allows users to play from the keyboard without looking at the computer and makes it feel like the KARMA software is built-in to the keyboard.
KARMA Motif uses the keyboard’s Song/Multi/Mixing mode, where each of the included KARMA Performances is a complete 16-part multi-track six-module KARMA algorithmic music groove with a left and right hand zone for controlling KARMA and soloing on top of it and eight fully-voiced and completely different scenes. The Motif’s arps are also integrated into each of the KARMA Performances as additional elements controlled by KARMA’s Intelligent Chord Trigger Transposition feature. And since the player is already in
A 13-minute Video Introduction on the Motif XF demonstrates many of KARMA’s interactive performance capabilities. More information – including links to documentation, tutorials and user forums – can be found at http://4wrd.it/KARMAMOTIF.
Pricing and Availability
KARMA Motif Software Version 3.1 (
Founded in 1994 and based in
Contact: Marc Ferris/Giles Communications
(914) 798-77121 (mferris(at)giles(dot)com)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11604516.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS