Voluntary ex ante transparency notice: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support KOMBIT planning, on behalf of municipalities, to contract with the existing supplier of the benefit system (existing solution) on the development, construction, testing, operation and maintenance of integrations with existing supplier other solutions. The purpose of integration is to ensure that data flows to and from the existing solution in the future can be made available to the person or new solutions to replace existing solution. Thus KOMBIT intend to purchase necessary integrations with existing vendor solution (s) for integration to and from a new put option (which will replace the existing solution (benefit system)). This will allow municipalities transition from the existing solution to a new put option could be made without significant interruptions in the ongoing case management. Total final value of contract(s): 3 000
Contractor address : Lautrupparken 40 2750 Ballerup
Agency : Kombit A/S Halfdansgade 8 For the attention of:
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again