Since Fitch's initial rating, Sabal's platform has grown to 89 total servicing staff from 48 in support of new business initiatives formed within the last 12 months. Sabal recently expanded its lending and advisory services and launched a third party servicing initiative. During 2013, Sabal also started a CMBS advisory service and expanded sales offices focusing on construction and bridge loan originations.
Sabal was established in 2009 by the founder of
The servicer rating is based on the methodology described in Fitch's reports 'U.S. Commercial Mortgage Servicer Rating Criteria,' dated
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'U.S. Commercial Mortgage Servicer Rating Criteria'
--'Rating Criteria for Structured Finance Servicers'
U.S. Commercial Mortgage Servicer Rating Criteria -- Effective
Rating Criteria for Structured Finance Servicers
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress