Cobham SATCOM has signed a contract with
SAILOR Fleet One enables data connectivity up to 100kbps and a single voice line. Its capabilities offer significant communications functionality for recreational and fishing users. The Fleet One service, accessed utilising the low cost SAILOR Fleet One terminal, will be provided through the
SAILOR Fleet One is designed to the same high quality standard as the existing SAILOR FleetBroadband product line a fact more than 35,000 end-users have experienced so far. The antenna is light and easy to install, even on small boats, and connecting to the below deck equipment is simple enough that keen owners can handle the installation and maintenance themselves.
Fleet One gives owners of smaller boats the opportunity to get online when sailing out of mobile network range. SAILOR Fleet One is going to be an attractive option for boat owners who want to stay in contact with land, but who may previously not have had the space on board, or had considered satcoms as a luxury item only, comments
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet