Further easing of the restrictions on bank transactions were announced on Friday.
According to the decree, issued today by the Minister of Finance
( b ) increase the current limit with respect to the transfer of money within the Republic , regardless of the purpose, per natural person, per month, from €15.000 to €20.000 and per legal person, regardless of the purpose, per month from €75.000 to €100.000.
The decree on International Banks remains unchanged. The period of validity of the two decrees is 35 days. According to the
These include disbursement of funds under the macroeconomic adjustment program, for the recapitalisation of the COOPs, submission of the COOPs restructuring plan to the
It is noted that as a result, the above easing of the restrictions could take place.
Capital controls on transactions in
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security