ENP Newswire -
Release date- 20022014 -
Carl J Williams, a member of the board since late 2013, has been chosen by senior management to act as the company's CEO.
Williams, who is currently president of the group, has had a lengthy career in finance. At present he is the CEO and founder of Baikal group a consultancy
and advisory company.
The new CEO has acted as an advisor to the company since 2010; he was the former President of World Wide Payment Processing for
Williams said: 'Although I have only been a part of the
'I look forward to working with our team members and the Board to plot a course for long-term growth and prosperity.'
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign