A communiquÉ from the
It said the first part of the project consists of the asphalting of the 49-kilometre road between NdÉndÉ and Doussala and the 93-kilometre road between Dolisie and Kibangou.
The project also involves the rehabilitation of 130-kilometre road between Kibangou and Ndongo at the border with
The second phase concerns the asphalting of the remaining portion of the road between Kibangou and Ndongo and the laying out of the round about in the town of
-0- PANA MB//IBATBM/IBA/NA/VAO 20Feb2014
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign