ENP Newswire -
Release date- 19022014 - CIBC FirstCaribbean today officially opened its new
The branch which has a staff of 42 and occupies 13, 700 square feet, features the latest banking has to offer, including several technology innovations such as a 'Learning Zone', which allows customers visiting the branch to explore the bank's products and services using both desktop computers and iPads.
The Branch offers a self-service area which is accessible to customers via the main branch entrance even when the banking hall is closed for the day. In this area, customers can check their accounts, make deposits at night via the night facility, make fast deposits and use the Instant teller machines - 24 hours a day.
The new flagship branch also features the Bank's latest service innovation - the Mortgage and Loans Centre, which is designed to provide quick turnaround times and financial advice for customers applying for loans and mortgages via the Bank. The branch also offers a drive-through instant teller.
Within the last three years, the Bank has opened new branches at Sunset Crest and Wildey in
The Bank has also opened an impressive Wealth Management Centre in
Chief Executive Officer of CIBC FirstCaribbean,
Managing Director for Retail, Business and International Banking,
Managing Director of the Bank's
'We believe our customers will be very impressed at the level of service this new facility will offer. The work we are doing on our branch network will not stop at Warrens. We are upgrading the entire branch network in
The new branch will bring CIBC FirstCaribbean's network in the
Most Popular Stories
- Menendez Introduces Tough Sanctions Against Russia
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- World Wide Web Turns 25
- Clarke Replaces Perez at Eastman Kodak
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- Obama Seeks Overtime Pay for Salaried Workers
- Justin Bieber Comes Between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez