CSU Channel Islands (http://www.csuci.edu/) (CI) is pleased to announce "
"Like it or not, advances in biotechnology affect us all," said Kroll, an adjunct faculty member in biotechnology law and regulation in the
Biotechnology is the engineering of living organisms to perform tasks or functions that serve human needs. Much like the Internet 20 years ago, the biotechnology industry is unmapped and exciting. While the discovery of the human genetic code in the
"As with all technologies, just because we can do something, doesn't mean we should, nor does it mean we will," Kroll said. "These seminars are designed for anyone interested in the leaps taken when innovations in technology converge with competing interests. We hope that scientists and non-scientists alike will have their thoughts provoked and interest piqued."
Upcoming speakers and topics are as follows:
For more information, contact Panda Kroll, Adjunct Faculty, CSU Channel Islands; Chair, VCBA Biotech Law Section; and Senior Attorney,
TNS 24KuanRap-140221 30FurigayJof-4644756 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation