CFO Consulting Services, a leading part time CFO services provider, details a new survey, which suggests that small business credit conditions are improving.
According to a
However, the article also says the number of delinquencies are also increasing. In the fourth quarter of 2013, delinquency rates jumped from 0.1 percent to 10.2 percent. While the article suggests this uptick is probably just part of the cycle, it’s still important for creditors to watch these rising rates.
By providing part-time CFO services on an as-needed basis, CFO Consulting Services is revolutionizing the delivery of financial services. Now small and mid-sized businesses have access to the financial expertise once available to only large businesses. Founded by CPA and financial expert
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/cfo/consulting/prweb11597980.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law