CFO Consulting Services, a leading part time CFO services provider, details a new survey, which suggests that small business credit conditions are improving.
According to a
However, the article also says the number of delinquencies are also increasing. In the fourth quarter of 2013, delinquency rates jumped from 0.1 percent to 10.2 percent. While the article suggests this uptick is probably just part of the cycle, it’s still important for creditors to watch these rising rates.
By providing part-time CFO services on an as-needed basis, CFO Consulting Services is revolutionizing the delivery of financial services. Now small and mid-sized businesses have access to the financial expertise once available to only large businesses. Founded by CPA and financial expert
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/cfo/consulting/prweb11597980.htm
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy