ENP Newswire -
Release date- 20022014 -
In addition, engine run testing and low-speed taxi testing have been successfully completed on the flight test vehicle.
During the final testing stage in preparation for first flight, the
'We have successfully completed preliminary testing on the
With a customer-driven clean-sheet design, the
The aircraft's Cabin Management System will feature a high-capacity Ethernet network, a digital amplifier to feed the high-fidelity speaker system and an interface to support the aircraft cabin environment, including lighting and temperature control. The system's open architecture also allows for easy integration of third-party equipment and new applications, such as high-definition features.
Bombardier is the world's only manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our employees are what make us a global leader in transportation.
Bombardier is headquartered in
Bombardier, Bombardier Vision,
Bombardier Business Aircraft
Most Popular Stories
- Menendez Introduces Tough Sanctions Against Russia
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- World Wide Web Turns 25
- Clarke Replaces Perez at Eastman Kodak
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- Obama Seeks Overtime Pay for Salaried Workers
- Justin Bieber Comes Between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez